Why should you become a member of the
Telfair County Chamber of Commerce?
• Newsletter announcement: New members are listed in the Chamber's monthly newsletter which is
sent out to subscribers who will read about your company
• Brochure/Rack Card Courtesey Display: Members may place marketing materials at the Chamber
• Referrals: The Chamber receivevs hundreds of calls and emails each year asking for recommendations of goods
and services. We refer only Chamber members.
• Website Listing: Chamber members are listed on the Chamber's website.
• Facebook Announcements: Chamber members can post news or announcements on the Chamber's Facebook
• Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings: The Chamber will help you celebrate the opening of your business. Pictures will
be provided to the local newspaper and published on the Chamber's website and Facebook page.
• Relocation Guides & Resources: Relocation Guides are distributed by request to businesses and new residents
looking to relocate to Telfair County. These packets include resources on local services and businesses.
• Shop at Home Program: This program promotes "shopping at home". The Chamber issues
• Chamber members could qualify for discounts on commercial property/equipment insurance premiums with participating insurance companies.
• The Chamber has partnered with the Council on Alcolhol & Drugs, Inc. to provide the "Drugs Don't Work Program in Georgia". Chamber members could qualify for a discount on worker's comp insurance premiums.
• The Chamber has partnered with AirMedCare to provide you and your employees a discount on AirMedCare Enrollment. AirMedCare enrollment applications can be obtained from the Telfair County Chamber of Commerce.
Δ Advocacy & Economic Development
As a business owner in Telfair County, you are probably dependent upon the growth and prosperity of the area to
make your business more profitable. If you are too busy to be involved, you can benefit from the efforts of the
Chamber to promote and insure the growth of the community.
The Chamber speaks on behalf of the business community at public hearings, with media and government on matters
that impace not only the business community but also the community at large.
Δ Tourism Development
How can you reach thousands of visitors that come to our beautifulcounty? If Telfair County visitors are your
customers, then joining the Chamber is a smart investmenet. Chamber membership is themost inexpensive way for
you to advertise.
Addidtional information about membership can be found on the Membership Brochure in the document library below.